Check A Trade Approved | Gas Safe Engineers | Approved Installation
Boiler Installation in Farnborough
Farnborough Boiler Installation
Need some help and advice on a new boiler installation in Farnborough? Determining the best kind of boiler might be a stressful experience for a homeowner but DJL Gas & Plumbing Services are here to help you through every step of the way. DJL Gas & Plumbing Services offer a wide range of boilers and offer you all of the detailed details that’s required to help you understand what boiler is best for you. Everyone is unique and some have different requirements than others. But we will make sure your heating system will perform with the precision and quality that’s required to keep you and your family cozy throughout the winter season.
Types Of Boilers
Combi Boilers Farnborough
Combi boilers are alot more efficient than older boilers because they use more gas due to their design and the deficiencies after long time usage. Older boilers more than 10 years old are almost guaranteed to have significantly less efficiency than the new combi boilers currently available. DJL Gas & Plumbing Services offer only ‘A’ rated energy efficient combi boilers which equates to around 90% or more in economizing fuel, which means a lower effect on your wallet.
This ensures that the energy extraction of heat from the gases typically lost in more aged boilers isn’t wasted in combi boilers. This loss of energy is down to the gases which are being ejected out of the flue in non-combination boilers. Combi boilers have a secondary heat exchanger so even if there are gases escaping from the principal heat exchanger it’s still caught in the secondary heat exchanger. This means there are fewer gases which escape and at a reduced temperature which means more heat is kept. The effect of this cooling method causes water vapour to condense (and so the name combi or combination boiler) which will form water droplets which are drained out of the boiler into a drain.
Pros and Cons of Combi Boilers
- You no longer need a water tank fitted and all water gets heated whenever it’s needed.
- They heat the your home extremely efficiently and have a lot fewer carbon emissions.
- It is possible to fit the boiler in small spaces.
- They are not suitable for big properties because lots of appliances can be used and there will be a sizeable decrease of pressure.
- Combi boilers rely upon water pressure.
- The more facilities used the less the water temperature will be.
System boilers are incredibly economical and heat your house efficiently. Many individuals cannot differentiate between a regular boiler and system boiler. So what is the difference? A system boiler installation in Farnborough occupies substantially less space than a regular boiler because it includes the cistern tank and other components but also still supplies a solid flow of hot water. DJL Gas & Plumbing Services recommends a system boiler for larger premises that don’t have the space to give for storage systems.
The system boiler already has lots of major components of a heating system integrated so this makes for a faster and less complicated installation. Also, the hot water from the system boiler is pumped through the radiators and the hot water cylinder, which in turn delivers a faster response which is more economical and means lower on running expenses. As virtually all of the components are built-in it saves space and has many of the benefits of a regular boiler.
Pros and Cons of System Boilers
- All major components are integrated which means substantially less space is used up.
- System boilers are easier to fit and install and are very economical.
- Delivers a faster response for hot water whenever it is needed.
- Unless the cylinder is very well insulated it’ll lose heat.(This is also true for the feed expansion tank in the attic on regular boilers.)
- If the cylinder is not well insulated you will need to wait for it to heat back up again to run a hot bath.
- The amount of hot water which can be supplied depends on the dimensions of the tank.
Heat Only Boilers
Heat only boilers, better known as regular boilers, can heat your home very efficiently. The heat only boiler relies on a storage cistern with two feeds one for hot water and one for cold water. Then the water is pumped throughout the system to which will either be heated up or stored as hot water and then used as and when is required. Also the hot water feed will be pumped around your house to keep it warm.
Heat only boilers are known as regular boilers because it’s the conventional means of heating your property. However if you don’t have the space for a cold and hot water feed then we propose a system boiler installation in Farnborough which effectively does the same as a regular boiler but encompasses the cistern and more all in one rather than an independent unit making more space for you. Heat only boilers are ideal for bigger homes or businesses. The reason being is they don’t depend upon pressure and supplies continuous warm water throughout the premises.
Pros and Cons of Regular Boilers
- Heat only boilers work even when mains pressure is low.
- They supply hot water even when numerous facilities are using hot water.
- Heat only boilers are pretty straight forward in their design rendering it easier for maintenance.
- Poor pressure flow for showers and also low pressure for hot water as well.
- Space is essential for the feed tanks one for hot water and the other for cold water.
- There is heat loss given that the hot water is stored and of course it will predictably lose heat
All quotations are supplied free of charge and without obligation. DJL Gas & Plumbing Services provides an exceptional service for all its customers and works hard to sustain one of the very best reputations in Farnborough. For more information or a free quotation from a trusted gas engineer in Farnborough please contact our team today.
Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 9QA
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES